[DC3] permanent survey of community networks / data

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 18:46:33 UTC 2016

Hello everyone,

First, I'm introducing myself. My name is Evelin (better known as Scann)
and I'm helping Nico in AlterMundi. We were recently discussing with Nico
his idea about making a "permanent survey of community networks" to have
all the information gathered about WCN (some of these ideas have been
discussed here already:
http://listas.altermundi.net/pipermail/dc3/2016-June/000208.html).

We have sit down with Nico to make a first draft for a more formal
proposal, and we'd like to have your input:
https://pad.codigosur.org/DC3WikiDrafts

Also, it would be a good idea if you want to discuss this in LAC IGF during
the days that you'll be there.

Best,
Scann