[DC3] IGF workshop proposal accepted!!!!

Jane Coffin coffin at isoc.org
Fri Jul 29 14:37:16 UTC 2016

Luca and All –

Given the amazing energy around this great workshop, and that so many people may be in one place.

I wondered – should we take advantage of all of the great people coming to Guadalajara and hold a day-long Community Networking event?
We could focus in greater detail on topics related to:
-Community Building/Getting Started
-Business Case/Sustainability
-Tools for setting up networks/The “How”
-Tools for training/The “How” and sustainability
-Software/Hardware Tools
-Spectrum issues
-Legal/policy (as related to spectrum or authorizations)
-Other

We could do it before, during, or after the IGF.
Or, if this complicates things – we could find another event – maybe ICTP has something in early 2017 where we could gather, meet/dicuss.

Talk to me ;)

Best,
Jane

Internet Society | www.internetsociety.org