[DC3] IGF workshop proposal accepted!!!!

Jane Coffin coffin at isoc.org
Sat Jul 30 05:10:48 UTC 2016

Hi Bob –

Actually – networking in the sense of connectivity.  Many of us are keen not to simply say “Community wireless” networks as there are some excellent examples of “community networks” like some of the Guif.net networks that are not Wi-Fi only.

But, you raise an excellent point in English re networking.  A nice play on words.

An event to bring a community of people together who help network communities.

Jane

Internet Society | www.internetsociety.org
Skype:  janercoffin
Mobile/WhatsApp:  +1.202.247.8429