[DC3] RES: IGF workshop proposal accepted!!!!

Jane Coffin coffin at isoc.org
Sat Jul 30 05:16:36 UTC 2016

Luca –

If the IGF is not able to give us space or time – ISOC is willing to help host a place for us to convene on Day 0 or the Day After IGF

Be well,
Jane

Internet Society | www.internetsociety.org
Skype:  janercoffin
Mobile/WhatsApp:  +1.202.247.8429

From: <dc3-bounces at listas.altermundi.net> on behalf of Luca Belli <luca.belli at fgv.br>
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2016 at 6:14 AM
To: Dynamic Coalition on Community Connectivity <dc3 at listas.altermundi.net>
Subject: [DC3] RES: IGF workshop proposal accepted!!!!

Hi Jane and all,

Your proposal sounds great and I think we can organise a pre-event on Day 0. I am not sure we could have a day-long slot but I am pretty sure we could manage to have an afternoon slot.
What do you think? What do other list-members think? Should I request a time-slot to the IGF Secretariat?

Also, let me seize the opportunity to remind that all list-members are kindly invited to submit short papers to be included in the DC3 report. It is important that we collect info on existing example of CN as well as how to best develop them. The deadline has been extended to 10 August and all info regarding the call for papers are available here https://dc3.libre.social/Report01OpenCall
I have already spoken with our in-house editor (FGV Editions) and it will be possible to publish a booklet, so that we can have some material to distribute, beside the electronic version of the Report (that will be in open access).

All the best
Luca