[DC3] Rural access success stories

Ritu Srivastava ritu.sri at defindia.net
Fri Nov 4 13:56:05 UTC 2016

Dear Coenraad

I have list of rural access deployments of India. I would be happy to
assist as well

Regards
ritu

With warm regards,
------------------------------------
Ritu Srivastava
Assistant General Manager - Research & Advocacy
Digital Empowerment Foundation (DEF)
44, III Floor, Kalu Sarai, New Delhi-110016, India
*Contact Details:*
O: 011-26532786 / 26532787
M: +91-9999369624
Email Id: ritu at defindia.net

The “Internet Rights” is an initiative through which DEF is consistently
making an effort to make Internet as a medium to reach the masses, to
create even opportunities and linkages between haves and have-nots so that
the grassroots knowledge reaches the economic prosperity and vice-versa
through information communication technology and digital media.

Join DEF's Internet Rights page at  https://www.facebook.com/InternetRights
;

Website: http://www.internetrights.in/;