[DC3] RES: Guadalajara Declaration and DC3 Report

Carlos Rey-Moreno carlos.reymoreno at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 08:56:18 UTC 2016

Hi Luca, glad I brought this back in, then. No apologies needed, we all
have a lot of stuff on our plates and these things happen....

I also agree on Steve's addition.

I am not sure about including references in a Declaration, it's the first
time I'm part of one... :-S But if we do include one on the first sentence,
we need to support the rest of info in the preamble.

best,

carlos