[DC3] Outcome Document

Luca Belli luca.belli at fgv.br
Thu Nov 10 19:44:24 UTC 2016

Hi all,

The DC3 Outcome Document, including the Declaration and the Report Overview, has just been published here http://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/index.php?q=filedepot_download/3737/174

We will have some time during the last part of the IGF pre-event to discuss any further improvement.
Should you have any further suggestion on the Declaration, please add it to the pad https://pad.codigosur.org/GuadalajaraDeclaration
Unfortunately, I was not able to incorporate the last suggestion expressed by Steve. This simply means we will incorporate Steve's comment together with all other comments expressed until the IGF.

Lastly, all IGF participants will be able to express feedback on the Declaration, during the IGF. The Declaration will be also presented at the Main Session on Dynamic Coalition outcomes in the afternoon of the 8 December.
The IGF secretariat will provide us with the comments and feedback form IGF participants after the IGF.

Thanks a lot for your excellent work so far!
Best
Luca

[FGV Direito Rio]

Luca Belli, PhD