[DC3] TEDx Talk

dc3 at bob.ma dc3 at bob.ma
Thu Nov 10 22:38:55 UTC 2016

As an FYI (is FYI understood outside the US?) I'm scheduled to speak to
http://www.tedxbeaconstreet.com/ and will talk about connectivity as
infrastructure.

I'm planning to talk about why we are limiting ourselves when we rely on a
telecommunications framing for connectivity and instead need to think about
creating opportunity. I also plan to write a companian essay. It won't quite
align with the current DC3 document but I hope it helps us more towards
creating our own connected future ... and more. It's also open APIs and a
new literacy. But given that it's 15 minutes my goal is to make the concepts
accessible.

http://frankston.com