[DC3] RES: TEDx Talk

Luca Belli luca.belli at fgv.br
Fri Nov 11 16:07:53 UTC 2016

Thanks for sharing, Bob. Really cool!

De: dc3-bounces at listas.altermundi.net [mailto:dc3-bounces at listas.altermundi.net] Em nome de dc3 at bob.ma
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2016 20:39
Para: 'Dynamic Coalition on Community Connectivity' <dc3 at listas.altermundi.net>
Assunto: [DC3] TEDx Talk

As an FYI (is FYI understood outside the US?) I'm scheduled to speak to http://www.tedxbeaconstreet.com/ and will talk about connectivity as infrastructure.

I'm planning to talk about why we are limiting ourselves when we rely on a telecommunications framing for connectivity and instead need to think about creating opportunity. I also plan to write a companian essay. It won't quite align with the current DC3 document but I hope it helps us more towards creating our own connected future ... and more. It's also open APIs and a new literacy. But given that it's 15 minutes my goal is to make the concepts accessible.

http://frankston.com