[DC3] Dynamic Coalition on Innovative Approaches to Connecting the Unconnected

Nicolás Echániz nicoechaniz at altermundi.net
Thu Nov 17 04:47:39 UTC 2016

Hi DC3ers,

I have just now become aware of the existence of this Dynamic Coalition:

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/130-dynamic-coalitions/3072-dynamic-coalition-on-innovative-approaches-to-connecting-the-unconnected

Were you aware?

They will be having a session right after one of ours:

http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/documents/igf-meeting/igf-2016/910-dc-connecting-the-unconnected-igf2016session/file

I see Facebook, Verizon and the World Economic Forum as stakeholders, so I guess it's quite a different approach to what we are trying to accomplish, but it's interesting to have this in our radar.

I have written to Anriette (APC) to ask if she can share some more detail on what's the plan with this DC.

Cheers!

Nico