[DC3] Dynamic Coalition on Innovative Approaches to Connecting the Unconnected

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 06:45:53 UTC 2016

"We collate information from different sources, organize and synthesize
them using academic standards, and provide this information in an easy,
searchable and digestible form. Our commitment to academic standards, as
well as the fact that we are the first such initiative to make an effort to
compile such information, makes our work complementary to the number of
ongoing efforts."

Well, I'll be damned. We obviously need to work together.

-Raoul