[DC3] RES: Guadalajara Declaration and DC3 Report

Nicolás Echániz nicoechaniz at altermundi.net
Thu Nov 17 06:45:39 UTC 2016

Hi steve.

In the last version: Declaration on Community Connectivity v.3.1
(UPDATED on 4 November) https://pad.codigosur.org/GuadalajaraDeclaration

... the wording is changed.

Would you still consider it important to add a mention to affordability?
How would you phrase it in the current version?

As to being too late, I understand we can still work on this text even
during the IGF until we finalize a first version that will become an
outcome of the event from the DC3.

Cheers,
Nico