[DC3] IGF 2016 DC3-related activities

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:05:57 UTC 2016

Although I'd like us to have a roundtable moment and be all nice and
relaxed, wasn't Vint Cerf coming to open our gathering on the fifth? Surely
the biggest advantage of that was to attract attention to our project? On
the tenth, on the other hand, we'd like to get as many people as possible
to join our group, so that won't really work either. I suggest we'd take an
hour during the IGF and book a spare meeting room or some other space OR
have an hour or two before Vint turns up.

We do need a database for the community networks and we'd also need to
start drawing conclusions from it, i.e. what is the best solution of
software and hardware to build a community network. I will be in
Guadalajara from 1.12.-11.12. so basically open to suggestions on meeting
about DC3 over a pint or in a more official manner. :)

-Raoul