[DC3] Dynamic Coalition on Innovative Approaches to Connecting the Unconnected

Raoul Plommer plommer at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:13:27 UTC 2016

Very interesting Nico. We'll have to keep a close eye on them and see that
they are exposed in the way they should be.

It really feels like they're stealing our thunder and making it profitable
for those mega-corporations, instead of just giving people free access.
We'd really want some person to maintain the database of networks and their
solutions, once the material starts coming in. I wonder, if we'd actually
be able to use some of their research and data for our more benevolent
project.

-Raoul