[DC3] Rapporteur for our workshop on Community Connectivity

Maureen Hernandez hernandezgmaureenp at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 21:39:30 UTC 2016

Dear Luca, I think I was named the rapporteur on the initial draft, anyway
I can be the rapporteur!

Let me know if it's ok.

Warm regards,
Maureen Hernandez

On Nov 29, 2016 16:13, "Luca Belli" <luca.belli at fgv.br> wrote:

Hi all,

We need a rapporteur for our workshop “Community Connectivity: empowering
the unconnected.” https://igf2016.sched.org/event/8htE/ws238-community-
connectivity-empowering-the-unconnected

The rapporteur should have some good drafting skills and is supposed to
take notes and draft a brief summary of the discussion.

The report should be delivered in the two weeks after the IGF. Hence the
rapporteur should prepare a draft with the main points discussed and the
main outcomes of the workshop, by 15 December.

Obviously, the rapporteur will be acknowledged at the beginning of report.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

All the best

Luca

[image: FGV Direito Rio]