[DC3] IGF 2016 DC3-related activities

Carlos Rey-Moreno carlos.reymoreno at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 08:12:50 UTC 2016

Hi all, yesterday going through the schedule for the IGF, I found this
other session that could be of interest.

https://igf2016.sched.org/event/90y7/lightning-session-
connectivity-models-community-based-isp

I also agree with Nico's proposal of having some sort of session for
inner-planning and discussion of the way forward

best,

carlos

--
Carlos Rey-Moreno, PhD
PostDoctoral Fellow University of the Western Cape