[DC3] RightsCon

Luca Belli luca.belli at fgv.br
Mon May 7 22:07:44 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As you may know, RightsCon will take place from 16 to 18 May In Toronto.

Several DC3 members will be there and I think it would be an excellent opportunity to have a face to face meeting and start exchanging ideas on how to organize DC3 work until the IGF.

I have booked a "meeting pod", on Wednesday 16, during lunch break, hoping this time slot will be suitable for everyone. (see gathering details below)

The DC3 gathering will be right after this session on  DIY toolkits for citizen inclusion & empowerment, where I will present on Network Self-determination http://sched.co/EHln

Please feel free to share the details of the sessions on CNs that you participating to so that we can have a better idea of what session might be of particular  interest  for DC3 members.

All the best
Luca

Start

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM

Duration

1 hour

Spaces

Pod 1

Title

Meeting IGF Dynamic Coalition on Community Connectivity (DC3)

[FGV Direito Rio]

Luca Belli, PhD
Senior Researcher
Head of Internet Governance @ FGV<http://internet-governance.fgv.br/>