[DC3] RightsCon

Jane Coffin coffin at isoc.org
Tue May 8 01:07:57 UTC 2018

Hi All –

There are a few panels on CNs.

One is on CN and indigenous.  Mark Buell from our NA office cc’d.

Konstantinos from our team – is on another.  He is cc’d.

Best,

Jane

Internet Society | www.internetsociety.org

Skype:  janercoffin

Mobile/WhatsApp:  +1.202.247.8429

From: <dc3-bounces at listas.altermundi.net> on behalf of Judith Hellerstein <judith at jhellerstein.com>
Date: Monday, May 7, 2018 at 6:43 PM
To: Dynamic Coalition on Community Connectivity <dc3 at listas.altermundi.net>
Subject: Re: [DC3] RightsCon

Hi Luca

I will be there. My sessions is on indigenous communities but not community networks, but for those that are interested it is at 10:30am in room q

See everyone there

Judith

Sent from my iPhone

Judith at jhellerstein.com