[DC3] The LibreRouter is around the corner: who wants one?

Jane Coffin coffin at isoc.org
Fri May 25 13:21:50 UTC 2018

Awesome on LibreRouter!!!

Internet Society | www.internetsociety.org

Skype:  janercoffin

Mobile/WhatsApp:  +1.202.247.8429

On 5/25/18, 8:32 AM, "dc3-bounces at listas.altermundi.net on behalf of nico at libre.ws" <dc3-bounces at listas.altermundi.net on behalf of nico at libre.ws> wrote:

    Hi everyone,

    We are just around the corner on having the LibreRouter with us!

    In order to prepare for the imminent arrival, we prepared a report to
    have you informed on how it will be and how you will be able to use it.
    https://librerouter.org/media/librerouter-datasheet.pdf

    We have also prepared a video to explain you how you can use it in your
    communities: http://gg.gg/LR-video

    Last but not least, we also want to ask you a few questions about how
    you plan to use them in your communities. Please help us collect this
    information, that will enable us to prepare for the public release of
    the LibreRouter: http://gg.gg/LibreRouter-whowantsone

    This same article can be found here: http://gg.gg/LR-whowantsone-article

    That is all for now.
    Don't hesitate on reaching out on any question that you might ask.

    Regards,

    --
    Nicolás Pace
    AlterMundi.net