[DC3] FW: Two Years Ago, India Lacked Fast, Cheap Internet—One Billionaire Changed All That - The Wall Street Journal.

dc3 at bob.ma dc3 at bob.ma
Wed Sep 5 18:41:20 UTC 2018

I’d be interested in a reality check on this story “Two Years Ago, India Lacked Fast, Cheap Internet—One Billionaire Changed All That https://www.wsj.com/articles/two-years-ago-india-lacked-fast-cheap-internetone-billionaire-changed-all-that-1536159916” (tell me if you need a pdf or other form).

There is still the issue of having to negotiate with a provider for each device in each place for each purpose but that’s a topic in its own right.