[DC3] FW: Two Years Ago, India Lacked Fast, Cheap Internet—One Billionaire Changed All That - The Wall Street Journal.

Edliano Valeriano edliano at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 19:16:28 UTC 2018

That´s ok.

________________________________
De: dc3-bounces em listas.altermundi.net <dc3-bounces em listas.altermundi.net> em nome de dc3 em bob.ma <dc3 em bob.ma>
Enviado: quarta-feira, 5 de setembro de 2018 15:41
Para: 'Dynamic Coalition on Community Connectivity '
Assunto: [DC3] FW: Two Years Ago, India Lacked Fast, Cheap Internet—One Billionaire Changed All That - The Wall Street Journal.

I’d be interested in a reality check on this story “Two Years Ago, India Lacked Fast, Cheap Internet—One Billionaire Changed All That https://www.wsj.com/articles/two-years-ago-india-lacked-fast-cheap-internetone-billionaire-changed-all-that-1536159916” (tell me if you need a pdf or other form).

There is still the issue of having to negotiate with a provider for each device in each place for each purpose but that’s a topic in its own right.