[DC3] Fwd: [Internet Policy] Call for inputs - IGF Connecting and Enabling Next Billion track (by 30 Sept)

Carlos Rey-Moreno carlos.reymoreno at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 06:23:42 UTC 2018

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Raquel Gatto <gatto at isoc.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 at 16:48
Subject: [Internet Policy] Call for inputs - IGF Connecting and Enabling
Next Billion track (by 30 Sept)
To: InternetPolicy <internetpolicy at elists.isoc.org>

Dear all,

The call for inputs for the IGF intersessional track on Policy Options
for *Connecting
and Enabling the Next Billion – Phase IV is open until 30 September*.

The objective for this year CENB IV is to collect concrete stories
showcasing how connecting the next billion(s) helps achieve broader
Sustainable Development Goals such as: *SDG 7 (Sustainable Energy), SDG 8
(Future of Work), SDG 9 (Infrastructure with a particular mention to
Internet access), and SDG 17 (Partnerships).*

The activity builds on Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III of the CENB which
offered a set of high-level recommendations for policy leaders. With the
combination of four phases of the CENB project, policymakers will be able
to use both policy recommendations and concrete findings (case studies)
from the IGF community.

Anyone interested in contributing can follow the instructions at:
https://www.intgovforum.org/multilingual/content/cenb-%E2%80%93-phase-iv-0

Please help us spread the word in order to receive as many contributions as
possible.

And don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks in advance!

Raquel Gatto

Regional Policy Manager

LAC Bureau - Internet Society