[DC3] DCs+MAG IGF Main Session on Sustainable Development

Luca Belli luca.belli at fgv.br
Wed Sep 26 16:05:47 UTC 2018

Dear all,

As I mentioned in August,some DCs are organising an IGF session on SDGs with some MAG members.
In case anyone is interested in knowing more there will be a DC coordination meeting on the topic (see details below)

DC Coordination Meeting XXI
Friday, September 28, 2018     2:00 pm | Greenwich Time (Reykjavik, GMT) | 1 hr
Register <https://intgovforum.webex.com/intgovforum/j.php?RGID=r01ee9cff349f8b7ea1273dfd0a00ca2e>

Personally, I cannot participate to the organisation of this session due to a very packed agenda over the next weeks. If anyone wants to prepare a 1-page paper stressing the relation between the activity of this DC and the SDGs, as background for the thematic session, please be my guests.

All the best
Luca