Dear CNSIG members,Please find below information and a date poll for the CNSIG Kick off Meeting.The purpose of a Kick off is really to get everyone on the same page and formally start work in the SIG. The main points to be covered are as follows:
- To briefly introduce ourselves.
- To exchange our ideas of what the purpose of the CNSIG is, and how we plan to go about it. It will be a good idea to set out some core deliverables - or roadmap - of what we want to accomplish in the following year. The bylaws and the discussion on the etherpad https://pad.
codigosur.org/CNSIGoffer the basic framework of the group´s purpose and basic parametres, and should be our guide in the activies we plan.
- To go a bit deeper into what each Working Group will focus on and how they interact with each other.
- Set up the modus operandi of the SIG in general.
- To kick start the activity of the SIG.DATE: Please indicate the date you prefer in the poll https://framadate.org/
DWMLqQfeGJW3fjNQthe poll closes on the 11th JanTIME: I propose UTC 4pm - 6pm (or mayb 7pm if we require extra time). This seems like the only time all our time zones would be decent.PLATFORM: Mumble has been suggested as a good platform to use.https://www.mumble.com/AGENDA: If you have any specific agenda items, beyond the points mentioned above, please send them to this group before the meeting.Any other considerations welcome. Looking forward.Cheers,