Quick update + quesitons. Tried to install prebuilt binaries from downloads.libre-mesh.org
tonight but not much success.
- Ubuiquiti airGateway: Working. But just broadcasting a LiMe SSID. Before, every node would broadcast Libre-Mesh and Libre-Mesh/ID. What's the best way to keep track of these changes?
- TL-WDR4300: Can't flash, blocked. Can we follow same instructions as http://libre-mesh.org/docs/hardware/tl-wdr3500.html ?
- TL-WDR3500: Will not broadcast wifi after flashing.
- TL-WR841Nv9: Will not broadcast wifi after flashing.
- Ubiquiti airRouter: Will not broadcast wifi after flashing.
- RaspberryPi: Not attempted. How can we get LiMe on these?
- WE1626: Not attempted. Shipped with OpenWRT. Can we follow the instructions for compiling code yourself from here http://www.libre-mesh.org/getit.html ?