We are pleased to announce that the we are ready to receive applications for the Community
Networks Wireless Technical Training that will be facilitated by ICTP from the 22 - 24 May
in Nairobi, Kenya. The event will proceed the 2nd Summit on Community Networks in Africa.
Please see the following site for the topics and workshop pre-requisites -
The technical workshop is open ONLY to Community Network operators in Africa. For
consideration please email the below details to cn4africa(a)isoc.org
1. Full Names
2. Name of Community Network you are representing
3. Location of Community network
5. Phone number
8. Brief Bio background indicating your technical background as per the workshop
9. Indicate if you need travel assistance;
- Partial travel assistance (either flight/transport or hotel/accommodation)
- Full travel assistance (flight/transport + hotel/accommodation)
- NB: Due to limited budget and nature of event we shall not provide per diem
10. Any other information that may be useful to support your application.
The Internet Society will offer partial or full fellowship to those that need assistance
and have been shortlisted for the workshop. Kindly note that there are limited fellowship
opportunities available and not all may be considered.
Extension of Application period - acceptance will close on 21st April 2017.
Remember to send your application to cn4africa(a)isoc.org.
Thank you for your timely response