Well, take into account that Bat-adv is not designed to work according
the lime network architecture. We are doing many hacks to achieve the
objectives of our project (mix layer2 and layer3 routing).
Another example is the ARP cache plugin of batman-adv, I made us crazy
during the first implementations of LiMe until we found the ARP plugin
was messing everything ;)
On 29/04/15 19:28, David Costa wrote:
On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 18:32:52 +0200
Pau <pau(a)dabax.net> wrote:
We also experienced this behavior.
I wanted to double-check with someone else to make sure it wasn't
specific of my scenario.
Not sure if the batman-adv guys will do something
to add this
"exception" but you can try :)
It's an exception in the optimization code, but in general an
optimization shouldn't change the behavior of what it's trying to
I'll contact them soon and hope for the best :)
users mailing list