Quick update + quesitons. Tried to install prebuilt binaries from
tonight but not much success.
- *Ubuiquiti airGateway: Working.* But just broadcasting a LiMe SSID.
Before, every node would broadcast Libre-Mesh and Libre-Mesh/ID. What's the
best way to keep track of these changes?
- *TL-WDR4300: Can't flash, blocked*. Can we follow same instructions as
- *TL-WDR3500: Will not broadcast* wifi after flashing.
- *TL-WR841Nv9: Will not broadcast* wifi after flashing.
- *Ubiquiti airRouter: Will not broadcast *wifi after flashing.
- *RaspberryPi: Not attempted.* How can we get LiMe on these?
- *WE1626: Not attempted.* Shipped with OpenWRT. Can we follow the
instructions for compiling code yourself from here
On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 1:39 PM, Marvin Arnold <marvin(a)unplugged.im> wrote:
I'm getting a few techies together tonight to play with libre-mesh to see
if we can't eventually setup a network in New Orleans. I'm pretty novice
myself so it would be cool if someone could try to be around in the IRC
channel in case we have questions.
We're meeting at 6:30pm Central US.